CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Results!

Sorry that I am late, but I haven't been having the best week.

The experiment (see below post) was not a huge success. My so-called friend came in with face paint, and no pink hair. Then she washed off the paint right before the first bell. I was alone, with red hair, (i mean REALLY RED!) and I washed off my paint. i do not enjoy looking like I am completely mental. Anyway, here are some of the reactions:

"Dude, are you, like, goth or somethin'?" from some wierd eighth grader.
"Could you pass these out, redhead?" from my health teacher.
"OH MY GOD! IS THAT PERMANENT?" from about three boys that i know. They are so clueless.
"Whoa-IM, your head is bleeding!" from a guy (AW) in my math class.
"Wow, IM. You are...wow..." from sffh.

So, I was treated differently. But, trust me, I am NEVER going to do that EVER again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE
sorry, couldn't help myself. RED!?

Anonymous said...

no worries. moms on staff and I've just been doing a lot of volunteering. He really is the only pro-life candidate in the race and really only social-conservative. We're a little big on those types of issues I know thats pretty typical in this race, Economic types are backing Romney, Social Security people are backing McCain, and Thompson's just been asleep, till now he's just been bashing us in SC. Mary Matalin is endorsing Thompson on H&C at the moment.
He addresses middle-class problems and relates with us little people who are dealing with real problems caused by gas-price fluctuation and work harder only to receive less in pay :(
so there's my little testimony :)
plus it's wicked awesome to see behind the scenes :D

Anonymous said...

Sorry to report but the mangetic procedure you said would help cure my headache did not help. Any other suggestions?

International Mastermind said...

Well, why not a post on it, eh?