CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Excuses, Excuses!

Sorry for the delay- my little sister had influenza, and she was so ill, I had to help take care of her. (a.k.a. holding the bucket.)



Haha. I just excuse-d. Of course, that wasn't a very good one, but it's what I use when I don't have enough time to think of one. The delay was really something else...but how about we just move on, shall we?

Well, I got more than I needed when I asked for some requests for How-To posts, but I think this is something that MUST be posted on IMMEDIATELY. Excuses. For someone who enjoys reading this kind of blog, these are needed on a daily basis. So, I am ashamed to not have presented this earlier...EXCUSES! (Only for school-I will get more later!)

So, you've been forgetting your homework and missing class-again? You need some school-worthy excuses. "The dog ate my homework" is just not acceptable, (and you all know it, too!) Some good excuses to use on teachers are family events. And I don't mean Cousin Susie's wedding. If you say that someone is sick in your home, and you had to help them, (or they got upchuck all over your essay on Frankenstein,) they can't very well disagree. Unless they say that your parent/guardian should have written you a note, in which case it was them who was in a fit of coughing right as the bus was coming.
For missing class? Well, you shouldn't be doing that anyway. Even if you had to be monitoring your creepy neighbor, you need an education! Anyway, what's done is done. So, if you are caught in that situation, the "explosive diarrhea" trick should work, if it was only one class. Have a friend back you up on the fact that you were 'in the bathroom' the whole time.

Here are some of the WORST missing class excuses from a random website.

"I had to take my pet rock to the vet to be put down."

"Could'nt make bail in time for class"

"Train had a flat tire"

"I was caught in my zipper."

"I decided frolicking in the park was a better use of my time"

"My dog ate my alarm clock"

"I was attacked by rabid man-eating chipmunks"

"I was busy setting off the fire alarm... I mean... urm..."

"I was too busy watching the simpsons reruns. did you ever see the one when..."

"I was kidnapped by evil lawn gnomes."

"I would have had to miss American Idol"

"I couldn't find a pencil. The one behind my ear is a fake..."

"Was I the only one who heard the fire alarm?"

Ha, ha. Not really.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

RR should read this! She is always out and gives the worse excuses! Again I don't think I will be using these tactics anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Here's another bad one: I'm sorry I was late. The train/bus/streetcar was on time for once! (This one has been tried, although not by me. It doesn't work.)

Anonymous said...

My math teacher would BLOW HER TOP!!! if I told her I was kidnapped my evil lawn gnomes. And I don't even want to THINK about what my German teacher would do! *shudders*

International Mastermind said...

Yeah, I don't really advise those excuses. :)
Sophie: Yeah. Though most people say: The best excuse for skipping class is "Sorry, I skipped. It won't happen again." I've never skipped, so I have no idea HOW that works. :)

Phuh! RR doesn't deserve good excuses!

Anonymous said...

Who's RR? Or is it a secret comnfined who go to Sffh and IM's school? Like a classmate or something?

International Mastermind said...

She is someone who goes to our school, though we try to avoid people that are that troublesome. Not troublesome in the misunderstood way: as in the begging for attention way.

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the advice! As always, you post superbly outstanding, not to mention IRrEGULAR how-to-s
~fn da world dictator (too lazy to sign in

Anonymous said...

If you're caught trespassing, you can say: "Oh, this is your property? I'm SO sorry sir, I won't do it again!"
*angel smile*
You don't even have to lie!

bloody awful poetry said...

*snort* I totally dig the last one!!

Well what I usually did was skip class(which didn't happen very often) and even when it did, most teachers weren't toooo bothered with excuses. You could get away with random stuff like..oh I dunno. Work to do in the library(only if you're a librarian).Oh gosh i've gone rusty on my excuses. I haven't skipped anything in sooo long...