CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Things that Annoy the Mastermind

Okay, if you know me in person you are probably thinking "Oh no, I don't have time for this. She is SO paranoid!" (Stop singing Eliana!) So maybe I have a few slightly unreasonable pet peeves. Oh stinking well.

1. People who wear bright blue mascara/eyeliner and only (literally only) clothes that say "HOLLISTER" in huge letters across them. (I'm talking pants, shirt, everything. Not joking one bit.) You know who you are.

2. Math.

3. When my partner in crime moves to Texas. *Sniffle*

4. Certain private school students. You know who you are. So rude, obnoxious, think they own the town when they just planted their freaking butts down here. UGH.

5. When people are over dramatic about their headache.

6. When it's relatively quiet and somebody near me starts tapping on the table. And then especially when they don't stop, just start doing it louder to bother me. Stop it.

7. The smell of hard-boiled eggs. And the people who have eaten them. And, ugh, the air that passes through the people who have eaten them.

8. A group of five-year-old boys that suddenly decide that they love you and follow you everywhere at camp and show it by hitting, kicking, and using nail polish on you when you aren't awake. "It's fingernail polish, boys, not finger polish."

9. Being forced to eat the broccoli stalks.

10. When your best friend leaves you at this camp to be devoured by the five-year-old boys.

Uhhhhhh. Now I feel depressed. Time for Spongebob.

12 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Math! Math! I hate Math!

And hey, I love brocolli, but I must admit that hard-boiled eggs are NOT my favourite foodstuff.

Anonymous said...

Number 10 and number 8 ...been there... done that, I feel for you

enough said! :D

liltomboyblue11;) said...

My mom is ALWAYS complaining about headaches.... but that might be my fault... XD

Anonymous said...

Tap tap tap tap tap tap TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP

Anonymous said...

My sisters can be totally over-dramatic about their headaches. Like, put that scented lipgloss aWAY!! You're going to give the entire planet a migraine!
I feel for you on others too. (Nellie, SHUT UP!!)

Anonymous said...

You mean sffh moved to Texas?! Now that is Depressing.

International Mastermind said...

No! Not at all! Diff friend. xD

Anonymous said...

You mean the chicken person?

International Mastermind said...

Nooo...idk any chicken people that are worthy of my best-friendedness.

Anonymous said...

Then who? Bloody Awful Poetry? (You know off the Internet, right?)

International Mastermind said...

*sigh* No, BAP is NOT moving from Malaysia to Texas.
It is someone that none of you know, (cept for sffh and b-ball-erina) and she does not go on Blogger or anything like that. ;)

Thumb Biter said...

Whoa, haven't visited in ages!
In case I haven't said this before:
I love your blog. :]
I'll try to remember to visit more frequently!
And I'd forgotten about that secret post xD must remember to go see it.