CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

The 7 Things Meme

No. Not the stupid song by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana whatever. (Why do they try to pull her off as two people? What, is this the next "There's No Santa" thing? "Oh, sorry sweetie, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus really are the same person." Huh???) She makes my ears bleed.


7 Things I Dislike


1. Miley Hannah mutant girl.


2. The fact that I couldn't acquire tickets to Jingle Ball which occured last night.


3. Mushrooms and/or zucchini....


4. The fact that I am a sheep wrangler/thief in the school play.


5. Rainy days when you have t go to school and you are all gloomy and your hair gets frizzy and then the paper is slightly but not quite damp and it just makes you gloomier.


6. Girls who were all girly and then suddenly tryed to change themselves into a tomboy and change everything about themselves and started flirting with all your friends. (That are guys.)


7. Christmas shopping when I'm all but broke.


7 Things I Like


1. Dill Pickles


2. The smell of heating coming on.


3. Old horror/sci-fi movies.


4. The fact that it was an ICE DAY today! (Like a snow day except that it was because of ice.)


5. Forensics.


6. Many different emo rock bands, (including a Christian heavy-metal one.)


7. House, NCIS, and Monk.



7 Important things in my Room


1. My bed. (Sleep...ahhhhhh....)


2. My fancy schmancy new art kit.


3. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Oh right...I don't have any.)


4. CDs.


5. Trying to think of something that isn't materialistic...


6. Nope. I got nothing.


7. My posters of Green Day, My Chemical Romance, PEACE, the Weasley boys, and Life Is Good.


7 Things to do Before I Die

1. Travel around the world.


2. Become a street artist until I realize that I'm not getting any money.


3. Solve a huge crime that involves a lot of forensics and cleverness and will make everyone go "Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh".

4. Break out of jail.


5. Star in a Hollywood movie, until everyone finds out that I used a fake name as an actress, and then realizes that I have disappeared. :)


6. 50 push-ups in a minute. No stops. (OW.)


7. Teach my friends what is on my blog. (Why they never read, I don't know.)


7 Random facts about Me


1. I bruise easily. (Doesn't bother me, so it isn't a weakness.)


2. I used to enjoy eating worms when I was little. :)


3. I think that bugging vegetarians counts as racism. Kind of. Well, it sure is goshdarn annoying!


4. When i'm cold, apparently I turn blue around my hairline.

5. I've been drawing winter scenes all day.

6. Except for when I was wrestling with my sister in the foot of snow that arrived last night.

7. I can do the worm. :D



7 Things I find attractive in the Opposite Gender

1. Man, this is gonna be hard. Boys. Icky-poo.

2. Irish accents. OH or Aussie accents. Yesssssssss.

3. Okay, yeah it's cliche-but I love big smiles. :D

4. Okay i got no more-seriously they just aren't that great when you think about it. xD

5. Oh right-prettiness is fabulous.



7 Celeb Crushes

1. Johnny Depp

2. Max Theriot :D

3. Taylor Lautner

4. The lead singer of Green Day whose name escapes me.

5. Ghandi. Okay, scratch that...

6. Will Smith

7. Kellan Lutz

7 Tagged People
1-7. Anyone who wants to!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Boys: icky poo. Except for little babies :)

bloody awful poetry said...

1.Billy Joe Armstrong.The lead singer of Green Day. He really is quite spiffy for a 40-something old dude =D

2. Oh thank goodness you hate Miley/Hannah! Her speaking voice tears my eardrums apart, let alone her singing.

3.Hey mushrooms rock! Uhm..the kind you can eat, I mean..

4. Ooooo is it a PRETTY poster of the Weasley men?

5.What do worms taste like? Do you remember?

6.Irish accents indeed! Yum.

7.Kellan Lutz? I kinda preerred the guy who played James. Even Carlisle is rather pretty, even as a blonde.

International Mastermind said...

Worms...I gladly forget. ;) And yes, the Weasleys are all very pretty, and they have all their ears attatched.

:D Off to sled.

RockChickGoneGood said...

Not all guys r icky-poo. It depends on the guy and what his personality is. :) I would apparently know! xD

International Mastermind said...

My friend is boy-crazy.

I blame it on the aliens and their brain-sucking tubes.

:)

More and Less said...

worms kinda taste like guts.