CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Underwater 2008

Hey! I was going to do a really cool post on the top underwater photography of 2008. (I get Scuba Diving Magazine, and their annual photo contest come up with AMAZING results!)



BUT I can't post my favorites here because I can't save them from the site. :( So here's the site with ALL of the photos. Some of them have cool stories, somehave amazing scenes, and most of them have vivid colors. Check them all out! (Up top there are 4 categories to check.) http://www.scubadiving.com/2008_photo_contest
Make sure that you see all of them, on the side of each pic there's a little arrow to see the rest. :)

BY THE WAY- I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS MY 101st POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH!


Enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do another contest to celebrate?