CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Heyyy

Hi, it's me and Emz my accomplice/homegirrrrrlllllll and Haley my awesome (if burp-ey) friend. We're getting ready to go hang out at the park with Libby, Una, Peter, and Jake (Fishbullet!)
We had a dance last night and it was INTERESTING. Jake wouldn't stop picking us up princess-style and snapping pix, and I slow danced with my ex-boyfriend, plus Jake, and an awesome dude named Tyler who happened to be drenched and dripping from head to toe in sweat. Emma danced with Peter (her boyfriend,) and debated whether or not to kiss him....(she might today when we meet up with them.)
Anyway my life is being rather dramatic/traumatic at the moment.....but still having a blast! How're you guys? I have the need to know whats going on in your lives. (Not that I couldn't find out if I wanted to!)
:) :D :) :D :) :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow dramatic! but it seems your letting your air of mystery down... any way my friend M pulled out her meds and scared the flip out of my other friends... yah I need to get out more... back to House! :P

Anonymous said...

What is going on in my life? Let's see....Yesterday I took over my hometown and am now ruling it with an iron hand. Tomorrow I plan on bombing Dunkin' Donuts and demanding that Starbucks give me a free cappuccino or I'll bomb them too.

Janey said...

We set off home made bombs in out back yard.

International Mastermind said...

Nice. Awesome. What kind?

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooo dances r awesome :P

Anonymous said...

Hello! Dances are...interesting. I went to one at my school and decided I'd rather be at home reading a book (I'm a nerd. Haha). I have a cold, so I'm popping (sinus) pills in the bathroom. I also am fed up with my friend(s) meddling in my private matters. D< I'm thinking about beating the guilty party with a board with a nail in it. Too harsh?

Homemade bombs are fun.

International Mastermind said...

I understand all of that completely......meddlers are very frusterating. No pill popping! (Been down that road, trust me it isn't worth it!!!!)

And yes, homemade bombs RULE.

liltomboyblue said...

Hmmm.... Well, right now at my school a girl might get 3 of my friends suspended for "terrorizing" her. D< They weren't. I am madly in love with my friend, who has a girlfriend and likes someone else who likes him back. (Very dramatic. If I tell him, it will only get worse.) And I might be moving to the mountains, one of my first friends in middle school is moving to california, I am about to go to the Florida keys with my school, and this guy tried to kiss me. I have 3 major tests to study for, and I went shop-dropping at the library. I also got a book on espionage. I'm very busy right now.