CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Mastermind is a Metal Mouth!

Yes, that is sure to make the tabloids. I, International Mastermind, have braces. They have been installed into my face and the spy that we all know and love will be like this for two years. 104 weeks. 730 days. Boy do I hate doing all of this math junk.
I solemnly swear to always get black and another color when I get them tightened. Unfortunately, since I have been stereotyped as a "goth" with all of my black apparel, I am starting out with black and pink. Please control your screams and perhaps shocked gasps.

Who knows? Maybe I will need them one day.

IM turned the corner. Suddenly, out of nowhere, metal walls come crashing down around her. The walls are bare, but for one door, locked. She sees through the key hole a key ring, with one key on it. She knew that only it could let her escape. She puts her mouth up to the key hole and bares her teeth. The key comes crashing through the hole and onto her braces. She unlocks the door and...

It could too happen!

5 comments:

Edge said...

Argh! Why is it that people automatically think you're goth if you like black clothes? I love black. It's one of my favorite colors. But I am not goth. At all. More like punk.

Anonymous said...

I just called you and heard all about it. Black and another color always huh?

Anonymous said...

Check your "Save The Greyhounds!" post.

Anonymous said...

I M I seeing you at school, but you never ever told me about the whole black thing! I thought I was your friend! (sniffle sniffle)

Anonymous said...

I like cheetos... you know its me S... cheetos!!!!