CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FREAKY!

Could u just empty all your wierd comments into this post, and leave the rest alone, Z?

Anyway, I have to tell all of my readers about the Freaky Book blog. I have about nine people posting reviews of cool, freaky books. We have also branched out to music videos and movies. It is SO fun to blog with them.

Just comment on this blog or http://freakybook.blogspot.com with your blogger email adress, and I will invite you to join us in our freakishness.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

awesome concept! Just wanted to let you know I put up the pics from Mexico up. I'll be sure to peruse some books for that list.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOO

Z RULES

International Mastermind said...

I know it's you dude.

Don't pretend that you have social skills- cause ya don't.
Comment on my pagii!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I know Z does rule and hes so smart