CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

War?

Um, Z (http://ownmind.blogspot.com)has declared "War" against me. Yeah, I realize that I should be hanging out with more intelligent people.
His idea of a blog war is going and getting his fellow nerds to comment "bad things" on my blog. Boo him.
But we all know that I am on a much higher level of intelligence than him, (especially on crime!) and that my idea of war is much different.

atten-TION!
I expect to have the enemy's computer bugged and virused and all that other stuffs. Also, hurting his self confidence can make him extremely depressed. (haha, I do know more about you than you think!)
Actually, please don't bug his computer because then I could get arrested. (Z is blessed in the way that when ever someone tries to bring him down an authority catches them, and usually gives them detention. (Mrs.P saw me kick you.)

DOWN WITH Z!

UP WITH INTERNATIONAL MASTERMIND!


(P.S. there is a picture of Ray F and you hugging hanging in the gym hallway, shall I black mail you? Oh, and you are wearing a clown wig. Every girl in my gym class thinks that you are uh, shall I say strange?)

11 comments:

Zach A. said...

Well....Let the war begin!

ATTACK MY UMPA LOMPAS

Anonymous said...

Z ROCKS ALL

Zach A. said...

Z ROCKS ALL

Zach A. said...

Z ROCKS ALL

Zach A. said...

Z ROCKS ALL

Zach A. said...

Z ROCKS ALL

International Mastermind said...

Do not curse the all powerful umpa-loompas with your evil ways!

Anonymous said...

Z u r stupid! I'm on your side IM!

Anonymous said...

Z and internatoinal mastermind love each other (hopefully they get married hey i will come to the wedding!

Anonymous said...

love is in the air with Z and IM

Anonymous said...

You guys should make a post together Z and IM