CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What the heck?



Their smiles are practiced and bleached, their faces are on all of the ads these days, they are old and wrinkly. Who? The candidates.

Well, I know we have some strong-feeling political bloggers out there. I, for one, can't stand politics. I just don't think that the people we elect to boss us around are...fun. I mean, we ELECT them. They are so boring.

When I was younger, I told my mother that I wanted George Bush to dye his socks pink. I have always wanted the president to take up bungee jumping. I have never wanted to BE president. Remember? I said I wanted to be an EXITING old lady. (Below post.) I think that the person we choose to represent us internationnally should be INTERESTING.

If I WAS voting, I would probably vote for Hilary or Obama. Anything to change the course of presidents, the ole' white men.

Sorry if I offended anyone, it's just my opinion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you IM !!!!!!!!!!!!
INTRESTINGPREIDENTSINTRERESTINGPRESIDENTSINTRESTINGPREIDENTSINTRERESTINGPRESIDENTSINTRESTINGPREIDENTSINTRERESTINGPRESIDENTSINTRESTINGPREIDENTSINTRERESTINGPRESIDENTS

bloody awful poetry said...

Well I'm thousands of miles and time zones away from you, but I think I agree. If I were a voting American I would totally go for Hilary or Obama too. Just for something new and fresh and for a potential to change, instead of more old white male presidents.

Anonymous said...

I like them i am calling your mother. gnikoj tsuj. I am from tforcnab.