CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#50!!!

If you haven't noticed, this is the fiftieth post on INTERNATIONAL MASTERMIND: THE BLOG.



UPDATE ON #5!!!!



I felt the need to do something special. SOOOO... I am giving the readers of this blog a mission.















MISSION: #50







FOR: Anyone who has the guts







FROM: International Mastermind







SUBJECT: A Mysterious Map!







INSTRUCTIONS: Read the list of questions/clues that I has provided. Figure them out. When you have completed all of the tasks, comment them to me. (They will not be publicized.) Only then will I provide you with the "map". The first person to tell me the EXACT location, of this 'treasure' ...will have bragging rights! And first access to the secret post. (Just don't wreck it for the rest of the contestants.) Everyone else that has completed the mission will have access- but three days after the first person. Your name will go on the list!




Can you do it?




















1. Can you bring a baby sling into the International Spy Museum?




2. Where is the wooden spoon? http://support.scholastic.com/downloads/ISF/images/ISF_UG_09.jpg




3. What does it say at http://www.pagii.com/45146/140289?




4. What is "International Mastermind", according to Wikipedia?




5. How many friends does Luz Lopez have on MySpace? (Friend of Kiki Strike)




6. Who is Harley Quin?

(HINT: Agatha Christie)




7. Is Narcissus sylvestris carnivorous?




8. What does sffh stand for? (Check my January posts!)







9. Sign into http://www.missoandfriends.com/ (No, I don't go on there. I got it from my lil' sister!) Sign in under the name 'imastermind', with the password 'fifty'. Read the message in "My Diary". What is it?


So, try it out! This oughtta be FUN...


































5 comments:

RockChickGoneGood said...

WoW IM this looks hard I better start!

FN da World Dictator said...

I did all the stuff. Its cool. As always, you always come up with cool examples!

Anonymous said...

I did it, great stuff! How do i send it to you though?

Anonymous said...

CRAP so technologically challenged today. That last anonamous comment was from me

Anonymous said...

I want to join! Is it too late?

++Sekrit 7