CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hiya!

So...this mission is going pretty well... but I think some of you have forgotten about it, or given up!!! Come on, giving up the first mission you've probably ever had? Cheap! Here are some hints, use them wisely!

1. Wikipedia is your friend
2. So is your brain

I hope I was of help!

Oh, by the way, here are the two winners! (One had a bit of an advantage (a.k.a. Instant Messaging) but they wre withing one hour of each other so I call it a tie.

Bloody Awful Poetry
and
B-Ball-erina!!! Big Congrats! ;)

6 comments:

Thumb Biter said...

I can't believe I've never seen this blog before. I. Love. Your. Blog. :D
-Jin Ai, Irregular

International Mastermind said...

Aw, thanks Jin Ai! I thought you'd like those posts in the list. (like the parts between the chapters of Kiki Strike)

Um, I will be able to tel you what needs some more figuring out if you get a blog and put it on comment moderation so that I can show you!

International Mastermind said...

Hazel and Nellie: I can't do the meail thing, can't share email w/ out knowing you real-ly first! Beg for a blog?

bloody awful poetry said...

I won! AWESOME!
Congrats to Ballerina too =)
So what do we get?? Chocolate??

Catherine said...

Thanks, bloody awful poetry, congrats to you too!

FN da World Dictator said...

Wow! Congrats!