CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Important Information

Okay, so I have gotten a reminder that the "secret post" (aka prize for doing the mission #50,) is a litle bit, heh heh, late. Okay, a lotta bit. What can I say, I'm a lazy blogger!
So the theme for the secret post I am working on is
BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD
A guide for the not-so-average kid re-starting school. No, it isn't like that crappy American Girl book for middle school-it tought me absolutely nothing when I started Jr. High. This, however, isn't the sort of advice you can get from your mom.

So if you want access when it comes out, go do Mission #50!!!

(And anyone who has already "finished"-you will need to check back at where the final clues are for the next few days.)

1 comments:

liltomboyblue11;) said...

How do you find the mission?!?!? Is it the one where you are supposed to make a list of 50 unknown things about your self?