CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Layout!

Okay, so this blog has always been simply black, which was good but I needed a change. But the other blogger-provided templated were all SO not masterminde esque.

I have pYzam to thank for this awesome template! Although it did get rid of all my sidebar junk when I put it in...and added that hideous orange bar across the top of the screen! Doing all I can to fix everything. ;) Meanwhile....go to http://pyzam.com to get your own fabulous template!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks nice!

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Sweet! I likey... :p

Anonymous said...

I had a heart attack. It's really neat!

International Mastermind said...

Thx, guys! (And as for Nellie..."3...2...CLEAR!*BZZTTSSSZZZZZTZZXXZ*")

Zodiac girls said...

WOW!!!!!!!! And I just had a heart atack of disgust when Jeromy Clarkson, from Top Gear just like his car! Yes I am a very weird person and I'm proud to be! And again love the new template!

bloody awful poetry said...

Very purty! Nice. Except the horrendous orange bar right across the top, but I suppose you can't have everything the way you want it, eh? =)

International Mastermind said...

Yep...the horrendousness of the orange bar is, wel, horrendous. But it's like permanent if I want the layout so, what evs. ;)