CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just a Quickie

Hola everyone! I just have to say that I know a certain blog is being bullied by someone- and that though usually it's great to express your opinions, sometimes it's rude. Keep it to yourself is you have something destructive to say, stuff like that seems harmless, I know. But I recently dealt with a Cyber Bully, and it was extremely stressful, what they were saying to me. So, just watch your tongues! Especially around girls like us. ;)
~The Mastermind
ALSO: Check out the below post!

4 comments:

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Oh, cyber bullies are not good. neither are real ones. girls like us have to fight them.....

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! I think I know what blog it is, feel bad for the writers, that is rude to do that!

International Mastermind said...

:) Well, they will know that they have backup, right guys?

liltomboyblue11;) said...

definetly! :D