CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

OoO Ghost post...

Hey everyone!

I am actually writing this on Thursday the twenty-first, but since technically right now as you read this I am on a mission in a foriegn country, I am arranging this to show up when I am gone.



I have recently joined an absolutely AMAZING Role-Playing site. What you do is make up an Irregular person, and then pretend to be them in a plot on the site. You post about what your character is doing during that time in the plot!

Just go to http://bluejayway98.proboards58.com/ and register today!

Also for some cool history about Ouija Boards and a completely fake virtual Ouija experience, click here.

7 comments:

liltomboyblue11;) said...

The link didn't work for me..... and didn't Anaka/Kirsten do something on this?

International Mastermind said...

Oh, sorry liltomboy. Yeah it's the same site Ananka posted on. ;)

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Cool. What's the website for the Ouija board thing?

International Mastermind said...

Umm....I am a bit too lazy to go get it now...but I know if you look up "virtual ouija board" in google you should find it, and others!

Muslim Irregular said...

Hello, i'm back :)

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Ok, that's fine!

Muslim Irregular: She lives!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.