CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hola!

Hi ppl!!! Just wanted to say that I have to leave on emergency business. I should be back by next Friday. Thanks for all the plane stories, though, I will have to take two to get to the country I'm going to, and then two to get back. I hope something interesting happens on mine. ;)
Anyway I have arranged a post to show up around the middle of next week. :D

Wish me luck.......I can only hope this mission will be a success.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I love airplane rides!!

International Mastermind said...

I know, me too. xD

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Eat lot's of cookies! That's what I did....

Anonymous said...

wow liltomboyblue... that's the most amazing advice ever heard. I now appoint you my official advice giver! :D