CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

TAGGED BY JIN AIIIII!

Ello, folks. It's really amazing how much homework teachers have the nerve to load up on us. And keep us from blogging useful spy tips, which I haven't done in FOREVER. But I will get to that when I have something good. Anyway, here's a tag.




RULES: Type your answer to the questions below into Google Image Search. Then pick the best image and post it as your answer, with as little (or no) explaniation as possible. :) (I took out some and added some!)




I would like to travel to...








My Favorite Place is...








Favorite Food...








Favorite Pet...
Favorite Color Combo... Favorite Article of Clothing:



Least Favorite Article of Clothing:



Favorite Song: (Handlebars)



Favorite T.V. Show:



Significant Other:



Town in which you Live:

Screenname/Nickname:


First Job:


Dream Job:


Bad Habit:


To Do Before I Die:


Buy If I had A Million $:


Biggest Fear/Phobia: (Click Image to Enlargify)


Okay. Let's get this straight. I am NOT afraid of my sour milk turning into a little man at midnight-I'm just scared to death of sour milk. Especially sour chunky milk. Ohhhhhhhhh. *gurgle gurgle*

ANYWAY........I tag Bloody Awful Poetry, Fishbullet, EMMA (who needs a blog!) and anyone else interested in it!

9 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

WHOA that is a wicked picture of the International Mastermind! And my geography sucks, but the city you live in, is that New York?

And i've already done this tag actually =) It's pretty recent, you can check my blog.

Joy said...

awesome! that looks like a ton of fun...

-liltomboyblue

International Mastermind said...

Yay! Yeah I am quite confused by that pic of the old man....and I will check you blog, BAP! (And liltomboyblue....IS THAT A BLOGGER ACCOUNT???? YAYYY!)

Anonymous said...

no, i wish. i was accidently on my mom's account. :'( sorry to get your hopes up....

International Mastermind said...

Hmm...what special setting? The mastermind is utterly confused. ;)

liltomboyblue11;) said...

special setting? my mom just forgot to sign out of her blogger account, and I forgot to sign into mine.

International Mastermind said...

Oh, dumb me. xD

liltomboyblue11;) said...

No, your not! I do stuff like that frequently! :) wish me luck, I'm trying out for Volleyball!

Fish Poke said...

You live in Boston???

Is my guess right????