CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

TWILIGHT

Ready, people-cover your ears! TWILIGHT-THE MOVIE! *Extreme Universal Fangirl Screaming*



Yeah.



It is one of the best books ever read by moi. (The Book Theif outshines it, of course.) At first when I heard there was a movie being made, I was outraged. There were no actors or actresses gorgeous enough to play the Cullens. And still, there aren't. But they got pretty close, and I approve of the cast list. Kristen Stewart (Bella) did play the lead in Catch That Kid, so what can we say? The actors for Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice have grown to fit the characters in my mind, so it's okay. But Carlisle and Esme? UGH! The guy playing Carlisle isn't even BLONDE! And his eyes are all squinty. And the Esme-lady scares me.
And Edward (Robert Pattinson) just isn't.
Taylor Lautner, playing Jacob, I HIGHLY approve of. Oh yes.

And I am going to see High School Musical 3 with my friends tomorrow. At least it will be fun to make fun of the G-Rated love scenes, right Emma? xP

0 comments: