CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Banksy and My Future

Hello. I have recently idealized what my future will hold. (Of course, a girl like me never will have a concrete future-but this is close.)

I will not only be a freelance espionage artist-I plan to be a street artist, also. I'm thinking mainly Boston, though I will work where ever I happen to be. Anyway: here is the ultimate inspiration's work.
Here are some of my favorite Banksy 'pieces'.
Click to enlarge any of them-if you can't read the last one, (The best!)-the sign says:
"KEEP YOUR COINS-
I WANT
CHANGE"

8 comments:

Fish Poke said...

So cool! You can also draw in the sewers. Oh, in my neighborhood there are murals of Donald Duck and some Mexican Girl, and there were drawn by old people I see sometimes.

bloody awful poetry said...

The last one is BRILLIANT!

And all the best with whatever your future turns out to be =D I have faith in your awesomeness!

International Mastermind said...

Thx!

Fish Poke said...

The next legend of coolness, awesomeness, International Mastermind.

International Mastermind said...

Why thank you. :D

liltomboyblue11;) said...

That is so cool! Good luck, I'm sure you will rock!

Anonymous said...

I love Bansky, he is my favorite artsit of all time. I own one of his books, and one of my favorite quotes it: "The human race is the most stupid and unfair kind of race. Some racers are born with a massive head start, have every help along the way, and still the referee is on their side. Other racers don't have tennis shoes or clean drinking water." Isn't that BRILLIANT!
And, IM, I can't wait to see your work some day!

International Mastermind said...

Pure BRILLIANCE!!