CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey

Hello, it is me, International Mastermind, and my accomplice Emma. (Okay so she's also my best friend.......wait! No! Scratch that! Too much information! Erase it from your mind!)

Okay, so saying that just made me think of a great book which you simply MUST read. The name of this book is secret. Yep.

No, no, I don't think you understand. The great wonderful book that I am reccommending to you has a name...that is secret.

The Name of this Book is Secret

Read it. And The Book Theif, my favorite book in the world (which is saying a lot.)
Here is Emma:

I am being abducted without my free will from IM!

Nuh uh! We were actually plotting to take over the.....well, never mind....

Yes you are and she just dared me a few seconds ago......... no more like a few minutes ago and it was one of the evilest dares in the world of dares!!!!!!!

Oh, come on Emma. You know that you two were meant to grow up and live together on the shores of Jamaica. No, I do NOT care that he has three ey-
Okay...that's true...
Well.......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHchoo no........ oops sorry had to sneeze *wink wink* no I used to like him now he is my bro!!! I am moving so anywho. :'( WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Well here is IM ugh

Okay....we have to go call a member of the other gender....talk to you later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. Have fun on the telephone. And I didn't quite get the entire thing, but it sounds like Emma used to like someone, IM says she still does, Emma denies it, and now you two are going to call him, am I right? *chuckles over (probably lousy) detective skills*

Fish Poke said...

I don't get it. What was that about?

Oh, and the name of this book is secret was in the book orders at school. I should get it on hold in the library.

International Mastermind said...

Hahahaha......nice detective skills, Nellie (Although if I affirmate anything I might get on Emma's infamous chainsaw list...)

Get the book, Fish Poke! For all that is good in this world! GET THE BOOK!

Anonymous said...

I think I might have seen The Name of This Book Is Secret once, not sure. Hmm. I will look it up in the library. :-D

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Wow... that sounds like something that happened with my friend and me awhile back... anyway, the book sounds cool!

RockChickGoneGood said...

Yeah I like him I was just hiding it from people and now we're going out thanks to IM :) That was actually one good thing she did for me xD JK