CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight Review (Movie+ Books)

Books-ICREDUOULY AMAZINGFULLY BRILLIANT.
***CAUTION! SPOILERS AHEAD IN MY MOVIE REVIEW-(that give stuff away from the book too!) IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TWILIGHT (Book 1) SKIP AHEAD TO THE HAPPY FACES!***

MOVIE-
Not so much. So I was in the theater, my three accomplices beside me, and the movie was just beginning. It was at the part where Bella is just moving into Forks. I was getting an adrenaline rush thinking about how I was finally seeing the movie. And then Edward came in. I had never thought that Robert Pattinson would be anywhere near pretty enough to play the perfect vampire, but the makeup people did an okay job, and it wasn't too bad. BUT-he couldn't act for his life. I'm sorry to be such a negative critic, but that's what hit me. Sometimes it sounded like he had a Spanish accent, and others he seemed jittery in lines that shouldn't be. Anyway. James was FANTASTIC, and the fight scene in the ballet studio was great. Also loved Carlisle, Alice, Jacob, and Emmett.


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

OH by the way I absolutely ADORED the soundtrack-and got a widget on the sidebar where you can play the whole thing! (I loved the Lullaby, Decode. Eyes on Fire, and Supermassive Black Hole.
(If it doesn't load look the above up on YouTube!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee. I want to read Twilight. I asked
my mother, and she said maybe. I think she's going to talk to my two oldest sisters because they've read the entire series.

International Mastermind said...

To Nellie's mum:

I have read the whole Twilight series and LOVED it...although there are some parts that are, um, not so appropriate, they don't go into detail. It's worth it! Let Nellie read the books! FOR THE GOOD OF ALL HUMANITY!

*clears throat* Thanks you. ;)

Anonymous said...

i read it on scirbd.com (because i'm not allowed to actually read it).

my mom said that she saw the trailers and that they were bad. ahem? i watched them ten times or something, and there was nothing bad.

twilight isn't supposed to have anything bad, just the third book and fourth book. or am i way wrong?

Fish Poke said...

I also want to read Twilight really Badly!!!!!!!!!! But I don't have a chance to. I can't order it, it's always out in bookstores, and there are like 246 holds on it in the library.

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Emma IM's accomplice and all I have to say is I LOVE EDWARD he was HOTT with a double T and he is a great actor like to see you try IM LOL............ So he talked in the sorta like Spanish accent because remember he is almost like 100 years old or he is IDK He was good and the movie was very stunning and I will like to see it again even though I have seen it twice already! Also Nellie the series was GREAT But the 3 and 4 arent so appropriate that much but I found it funny and sorta gross and disturbing but ur mom should read them first and see if she will let you read them. My mom read them and she didnt care my mom is 39 so she approved it. If my mom was like 22 then no way u should read it lol THX

International Mastermind said...

1. Sorry for Emma's terribly confusing comment. xD (Double T? As if! :P)

2. Fish Poke, It looks like Anonymous #1 has answered your question.

3. Anonymous-Yeah, I think the only not-appropriate one is the fourth. But I am completely sure they're gonna make it ten times worse in the movie to get viewers. *disappointed sigh*

bloody awful poetry said...

Oh I must agree with you dude. The movie was...bad. I mean, the editing was jumpy, Rob's accent SUCKED, there was no chemistry between him and Kristen, the dialogue was awkward...
Oh well. Hey!Go look up the Twilight spoof on Youtube, uploaded by EvilIguana productions. That 4 minute spoof is more entertaining than the whole 2 hours of the actual Twilight =D

International Mastermind said...

Excatly, BAP! Hey I will check tht out. Thx!

Irregular Kiki said...

I believe that the movie is not going to be that good, because everyone's got their own imaginations of the book. The way the characters are explained in the book is, like, heavenly beautiful, like no other.
I've read the whole series, and yes, the fourth book is a probably more suitable for older readers.
The movie comes out in three days, here in Australia. I'm a huge fan of Twilight, but to be honest, I don't mind if I don't see the movie.

BAP: I've seen that spoof, it's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

OMG! James was the BEEEEEEEESSSSSST!
I found that if you didn't compare the movie to the book, and tried to ignore Eric and Mike's continual stupidity, the movie is less of a let down.

Anonymous said...

PS...IM, couldn't agree with you more about Rob's below average looks. Emma, were you aware that Rob hasn't washed his hair in over 4 years? Yeah, that' not an overload of gel in his hair... it's oil!