CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Ouija Board

I am obsessed. This is the creepiest thing that has happened to me!
First I should tell you what a Ouija Board is. (Pronounced wee-gee.) It is a board that lets you connect with the spirit world, ask the spirits of your dead relatives, (or complete strangers,) questions.
Now for my creepy story. I was Ouija-ing, and I closed my eyes. Suddenly I could see letters jumbling around in my head, and then, as if it were being scratched into my eyelids, the name Sydney appeared. It freaked me out. So then I asked, "How did you die?" in my head. I saw a train going really fast through my head. Then I saw the word, train, and a picture of one, again. I then asked "What age were you when you died?" and I saw the number 16 being etched into my head. I am mystifyed.
I have found a couple of virtual ones. This one http://www.brainjar.com/dhtml/ouija/ is awesome, but this one http://www.geocities.com/virtual_ouijaboard/ sucks.

BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THOSE, though, try this out. I have made my own ouija board.

NO HELLO YES
A B C D E F G H I J K L M


1 2 3 4 *** 5 *** 6 7 8 9


N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
GOODBYE

So, think of your question. Think HARD! Now, place your mouse anywhere on the board, still thinking. Close your eyes. Let the spirits guide your hand somewhere. When your mouse comes to a halt, open your eyes and remember what it says. Do it again until your question is answered.

Ask about Sydney for me, kay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nah it hasn't been four weeks yet. Bummer. Are you dying of boredom without me? It's ok honey. I'll be back in full swing(promise!) by November 26. That's the last day of me exams. After that i'm a free woman!!

Anonymous said...

oooooh and i'll try that Sydney thing as well

Anonymous said...

IM, you know that that doesn't actually work? what happens is that when you don't move for a long time, your muscles slowly spasm, without your conscious self realizing it, so it seems like you are being guided by the spirits. That's why it usually doesn't make understandable words. (Told you I was a Smarty Pants)