CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Comment Moderation

Due to continued commenting that was innappropriate and offensive to me and others, I have enabled comment moderation.
That means, if you leave a comment, it will be sent to me before it gets published. If I am okay with the comment, I will put it up. If I am not okay with it, it won't be put on my blog.
If you want your comment to be published: No offensive swearing, no full names of real people (that are not celebrities), and please, nothing that you wouldn't put on your own blog. Be respestful of other people! Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Idea

International Mastermind said...

U have mail!

Anonymous said...

I had b-ball game today, really fun. More later!

Anonymous said...

Why, what a good idea! !@#^%*%^#$ Sorry, too fun.