CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Innapropriate Commenting

As some of you may have noticed, on the post below, there were some very offensive comments by "anonomous". I have deleted them, along with some of my comments back to them. I left sffh's comment up, though.
Anyone who comments bad things onto my blog (or certain other peoples!) will not only have their comments removed, they will have an angry mob after them in a short while. This is your second warning, "Anonomous," next time, it will be worse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather hear about escaping from a well even if I still can't figure out how to save the goat and the slinky. The world needs to know these things .... Your blog is way too awesome to let *t*h*o*s*e* *p*e*o*p*le* get in your way.

2

WBVANOYMR TWMOLD GEKOVO ITHMRF !!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi! just felt like saying hi!