CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

MeanyDoodles!!!

This says "Girl meets boy. Girl torments boy. Society institutionalizes boy." Story of my life.

This one says, "You should see me when the medicine isn't working!"

This is the MeanyDoodles logo girl, she is pouting in fury on every shirt.
Wow. First Happy Bunny, now this. Actually, both of these ideas, Happy Bunny and MeanyDoodles are made by Jim Benton. Yay him!
Meany, (as I have named her) is the little girl in the red dress. I think I like her best in red, though on every shirt she is wearing that dress in a different color.
Also on the site, http://www.thedoodles.com/, is KissyDoodles. Instead of black, red, and gray, they use light pink, powder blue, and pastel purple. No, it is not as bad as you think. Even though the logo girl is in pigtails and a smile. The three shirts say "Please eat my fart," "Obey me," and "I don't like_ _ _ _ _ people!"
Hurrah!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the new post?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those MeanyDoodles really match your personality! J.K. Or am I...

Anonymous said...

I can't quite agree with Anonymous ... but Ms. Meanydoodle, looks like a certain Mastermind I know well ...