CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Most Wonderful Gifts to Give This Holiday Season

A List By The Mastermind.

1. A Notebook What better to give a comerade than a notebook to record the days UNUSUAL events? Preferably black or leatherbound, or both...faux leather of course!

2. A Bugged Device So, maybe this isn't in the recievers best interest. Give them a nice, formal, perhaps cheap gift. The Catch: You have hidden a tiny microphone or camera in the gift. (See my Eavesdropping post) Muahahaha!

3. A "DIY" Straw Yeah, those exist. Go to http://thinkgeek.com/ for some amazing, and geeky items. I personnally want the "Super Ear", that increases all sound 50 decibals. (In the form of a tiny microphone in you ear hole.)

4. A Kiki Strike Item At this link you can find a variety of amazing t-shirts. They go VERY well with a Kiki Strike book, either Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City, or Kiki Strike: Empress's Tomb. The best books I have ever read.

5. An E-Card At many different sites you can find some of the best ecards around.

Happy Holidays! ~International Mastermind

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ideas! These might not work for my 84 great grandfather, though.

Anonymous said...

I went on thinkgeek and saw the DIY straw. Awesome!

International Mastermind said...

Yeah, crazy, huh? Anyway...sffh, you could bug your grandfathers gift, or an ecard or notebook...the possibilities!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, Yes. The hidden Microphone and camera. Perfect for my brother. :-D

Anonymous said...

Oh excellent! The faux leather notebook is my fave. I think it may be yours too.

Kirsten Miller said...

Thanks, IM! I think you should have your OWN merchandise, too!