CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

SpySite.com


FINALLY- for months I have been searching for a website that sells spy materials. There are so many, but very few that sell for under $100, and/or have quality products.

spysite.com has the latest in spy technology, and the prices are very reasonable. They have voice changers, metal detectors, intruder alert systems, trip wires, and even cheap stink bombs! And so much more...
The cheapest stuff is in 'Spy Toys: for ages 5+', but the stuff is very basic and useful, I am certainly going to be buying a lot from there!

NEXT POST: How to Pick a Lock (for free!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving Kiki Strike. Spysite is really cool, it kind of reminds me of thinkgeek.

International Mastermind said...

Okay-I published your comment SFFH!!!! But no more impersonations of me! Of course you are loving Kiki!
It ROCKZ!!!!!

I will have to get you a t shirt...

Anonymous said...

What impersonations? And I finished it, BRILLIANT!

Zodiac girls said...

YO THANKS! Me and my girls are going to flip, know affence to Lo and Paz. Any way thanks a lot! Oh yah two things! First you and sffh are friends aren't you? Lastley, visit the Zodiac girls blog! I'm still working on it but will hopefully get it to a point when it isn't mindless bable to our story, and tips on spying!

www.zodiacgirlsnyc.blogspot.com