CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How to pick a Lock

You can pick some locks VERY EASILY. With only a screwdriver. So, here are the steps!

1. Get eye-level with the tiny hole in the middle of the doorknob. In the hole, there should be a smaller oval hole.

2. Insert the very tip of the flat metal end of the screwdriver into the oval hole. Turn until you hear the loud metallic click of a spring popping.

So, with only a flick of the wrist, you can open a locked door. I am VERY tired, after a day of New Years partying, so I will end this here. Have fun...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, International Mastermind! (Thanks for the post on Ananka's blog!) Doesn't this work only on bathroom locks?
I'm also looking for how to undetectably pick pin tumbler and combination locks, but without success-oh well. :P

bloody awful poetry said...

Well maybe if one day someone gets accidentally locked in a bathroom and you just happen to have a screwdriver on you...
Um.
Yeah.

Zodiac girls said...

I always keep a deactivated gift card with me! I can pick almost every lock in the house!
KL 1of6 ZG

Anonymous said...

Hey what is up IM? Just wanted to say Hi and luv the site! I'm going to pick every single lock in my house!
:p BYE!!!!

International Mastermind said...

thannks londonista!