CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hi, it's sffh!

Hi, this is the mastermind! Here is Special Friend From Homeroom...

Hi, I'm sffh. That is my name, I can not tell you anything more about me except that international mastermind and I "work" together. Today we had an interesting outing. We went for a walk around town to get some caffeine (hot coco) and to see if anything was 'unusual'. We recorded a sighting of a strange man in a long black trench coat peeking over his shoulder repeatedly untill he disapeared into a bar. The mastermind will finish the story.

Hello again. Now this is rather strange. It was early afternoon, a bit early for drinking. Not too exciting, I know. We also saw a boy in a waxing salon, but that is another story.

3 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Hmm...peeking over his shoulder repeatedly,you say???

Anonymous said...

Yes, almost like he was being followed.

Kirsten Miller said...

What's the end of the story?