CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

50 Facts About the Mastermind

So- the tag is to list 100 facts about yourself. Interesting ones. Here goes! Thanks BAP!



1. I am obsessed with Max Theriot, Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp, and the hot guy named Matt that sits in front of me in orchestra.



2. I spent Saturday night 8-12 in the emergency room, not being able to breathe without my chest hurting so much that I screamed. Diagnosis: A Typical Chest Pain.



3. I beat my six yearold sister at poker yesterday when the power went out.



4. I find Spongebob Squarepants relaxing.



5. I Google my friend's (and enemies) names to see what comes up.



6. On Thursday I am in a play that mocks Cinderella. My four lines:


  • "Make way for their magesties, the King and Queen!"

  • "Make way for Prince Charming!" (Who is actually a girl named Emily)

  • "Please welcome Lord Gripington, Granny Gripington, and the Ladies, Petunia and Begonia"

  • "Make way for the Princess Emerald!"

7. My middle name is TOP SECRET and no one is allowed to know it.


8. My mother is reading 'Chocolate Hollow Bunnies of the Apocalypse'


9. I love dill pickles and tuna fish. (Not together!)


10. I ate half a giant chocolate bar in class today and spazzed out.


11. I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the piano.


12. My most prominant symptom of PMS is hugging people. EVERYONE.


13. I threatened a boy with murder today. It was after #10 occured. :)


14. I use way too many smiley faces. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) xD


15. I run a 17.25 second 100 meter, and a 7:30 min. mile.


16. Today I hugged 10 different people.


17. I haven't worn a dress since second grade. (Not counting the time I was forced into one for a Bar Mitzvah.)


18. I am accused of being a goth daily.


19. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. (Unless chocolate counts.)


20. I like recieving junk e-mail.


21. I find the name Beatrice annoying.


22. Same with the name Isabel. (Due to a certain Hawes person that moved to Maryland.)


23. Not Isabella, that's pretty.


24. I was obsessed with dinosaurs at the age of small, and still have my collection of plastic figures.


25. No one trick-or-treats at our house because it is up a very high hill.


26. I hugged Haley's foot once.


27. I shrunk 3/8 of an inch in the past two weeks. That's a lot when you are as short as I.


28. I veggie-tarian.

29. I have given each one of the numbers from 0-9 a gender. (past that, the last letter of the # determines the gender.)

30. Latin is against my moral code. Seriously, it just sounds wrong to me.

31. My mother forbids me from giving you an anagram of my name. It was a good one, too. *pouts*

32. Most of the gum stuck under the seats on my bus belongs to my.

33. I have a pin in my ankle, and you can feel it if you rub the outside of the bone.

34. I need to clip my toenails.

35. I am getting a neon purple streak in my hair in the near future.

36. I hate guys that are too buff. (as in buff at all)

37. The thought of watching Degrassi makes me ill.

38. David Cook will win American Idol.

39. It bugs me when people use the same insult on me twice.

40. I am convinced that on Idol Finale tonight Ryan will say something along the lines of, "I can already tell you the winner of AI! His name is David!" (COOOOK!!!!!)

41. This meme was originally 100 facts, but I cut it down.

42. My best friend (girl) had a dream that she and my other best friend (boy) were madly in love. (NOT TRUE IN ANY WAY!)

43. I make maniacal movements with my toes, that freak out my paternal unit.

44. I think that longish (as in from below the ears to above the collarbone) hair is hot on guys. (Not all guys.)

45. Pigtails make me look unhinged.

46. My lucky # is 17.

47. I was born on St. Patricks Day.

48. I had a crush on Ron of the HP series, only from reading the book w/out the movies, from first-second grade.

49. I need sugar and music, so I am going to load up on Starbursts and go to my room for some All American Rejects. (It can be my DIRTY LITTLE SECRET...)

50. My braces are purple at the moment.

Done!!! B-Ballerina, and anyone else who's interested are tagged!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like tuna, pickles, melted cheese, mayo, ketchup, mustard, and lettuce in a sandwich!


heh.


Ron is kinda ugly inthe movies (or atleast his personalit is) he's much better in the books.

i have always had a time while reading HP thhat i hated all the main characters. but then i like them. then i hate them! well i l8ike them now...

bloody awful poetry said...

#4-Me too!
#8- That sounds amazing. We should have her review it as a guest blogger on Freakyblog.
#21- Ha! My mother's name is Beatrice!
#33-Goodness, how did that happen??
#38-Oooh I'd love him to win, but i don't think winning this particular competition will be good for him in the long run.

Awesome tag!

FN da World Dictator said...

Im sorta freakish myself (a LOT of people might have already known that) such as randomly jumping of a chair and saying something completely random (Yesterday night, I jumped of the bed ande said "tall doctors" and my brother threw his textbook at me.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo confused-am I supposed to list 50/100 facts about myself? I don't get the tag thing either. HELP!!

liltomboyblue11;) said...

i have been a vegetarian my entire life! unfortunately, i have had to learn to willingly wear dresses. oh well........

Random Irregular said...

tagged? whassat?

Zodiac girls said...

OMG!!!!! You're in orchastrs!!!!! I'm in orchestra too! What instrument do you play? (I play violin!) What type of songs do you play? (We play Bon Jovi, Lead Zepplin, Europe, Green Day etc) DO you like you're teacher? (our teacher Mr.Moran is awsome and sooooo funny! He calls us his dorkistra and florkistra! We also call the band room Narnia and Mo's room Morania! (Theres a door (Secret!) connecting!!!)

International Mastermind said...

Yeah, orchestra. My mother won't let me quit this year. xD It's a funny story, about how I skipped class once w/ a viola player and got my teacher to ultimately hate and despise me. What ev. :)

Anonymous said...

My mother is reading 'Chocolate Hollow Bunnies of the Apocalypse'