CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I feel like someone's watching me...*dodge* *muffled scream*

I have had a request from a commenter for what to do if you are being followed. (Tailed, watched, stalked, etc.) So, here it is, from a girl who has followed (tailed, watched, stalked etc.) many people.



Who is the tailer? First of all, you must know who is following you. If it seems to be a creepy hobo guy that looks a bit off-the-edge calling the cops is the best idea. (See below for some ways). If it's some kid from school, scan through your top-secret files, and see if they might want to know something. Keep in mind, though, that they could just like you, (dangerous girls tend to be attractive) so don't jump-kick them unless absolutely necessary. Some man in a black suit, dark glasses, and an attached to the ear cellphone into which he is muttering in low tones, turn around, politely ask directions to a hair salon, and see if they freak. If they pull out an FBI badge and ask where you were on the night of May 2nd, check my acting posts.



How to Lose Them Okay, now you are totally freaked out. You are certain that nothing good can come of this. No, do not attempt to dodge into an alley or behing a garbage can. Instead, attempt to blend. If you have ever tailed some one, you know that the hardest part is keeping your eyes glued to them, and not losing them in a crowd. So, become one with the crowd. Melt into a group of chittering girls and nod along with them (doesn't matter how freaky they think you are.). Once you see the tail-er looking aroung confused and/or frantic, duck into a random store (that no one would think to look in,) and 'hide' in an aisle checking out the collectible rubber ducks. Look involved. Then whip out a cellphone, and go to below post.

How to Call in Backup Okay, so you are in sanctuary, and pretty sure that 'they' don't know where you are. Take out your cellphone. You have to already have had to have worked out a secret code. Here are some ideas.

"My mom wants me home by (number). But I have to be at (place)"
Definition: "@(number you said) meet me at (place you have just said.)"

"Yeah, I've got this annoying/scary/dangerous string hanging off my shirt, I need to snip it."
Deff: I m being tailed; come help me. (You can easily find a way to work in where you are.)

"No, I am not afraid of dolphins!"
Deff; Is okay, they are gone. No need for help.

Hope this could be of help. ;)

ALSO: check my other blog ( superteenme.blogspot.com ). Some of you are tagged!

3 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Lolz! I especially like the codes. Very useful stuff, this. Why only today, I suspected this dude in glasses carrying a manilla folder of totally tailing me.

Muslim Irregular said...

Very useful!

i like the code that goes "meet me at (place) at (time)" while your actually saying something else. cool.

liltomboyblue11;) said...

very helpful!!!! i am frequently followed around by my neighbors.......