CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Imporatant Information

Hello, all you irregulars, spies, and espionage experts. (Pretty much the same things!)

I have decided that if for some reason any of you needed to contact me (or join FreakyBlog) then you should have an easy and quick way to do it.

i.mastermind[at]hotmail.com

That is my new email adress, (used only for blog and related purposes). So, feel free if you have the men in black on your tail to email me on your blackberry and we will bring in backup. (Not really, I'm good, but not that good!) Is there anything else to say?

Oh yeah! Happy Birthday to Emma (a colleague/commenter/friend)! And happy day-after-Cinco-de-Mayo! Do you know how the Aztecs sacrificed. Pretty gruesome. Gotta go! Bye!

3 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Oooh yeah. Them Aztecs were pretty hardcore about their human sacrifices weren't they?

Muslim Irregular said...

ummm...no one has posted on the second Kiki Strike book yet, have they? or ' Capt. Hook' by J. V. Hart?


i'm feeling dizzy... from exitement!


in the past hour, for somereaoson, i've logged in and out about 5 times from my blogger acount (i'm so strange)


very sorry about my spelling. when i post something on the Freaky blog, i'll make sure that there are no errors!

Catherine said...

Good idea! Ughhhhhh I had to do a project on sacrificing... yuck!