CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

All isn't quite Revealed

SO. I know that I haven't posted for a few weeks, and I realize that you all are probably wanting an answer. Well, that I cannot give you. Sorry.
What I can assure you of, though, is that the "secret post" I have been promising is going to hit the web soon and, when it does, HARD. It's gonna be a big one, that's for sure.
A reminder to all who need access to this post: look up the number 50 on the search up top on my blog to find a mission that has been assigned to all readers. if you complete the mission, you will have access to the secret post. :)
I need a reminder of who has completed the mission. I know so far that:
BAP
B-Ball-Erina
Sekrit7
Hazel
WrittenChaos

Jin Ai
Nellie
and Invisible Turtle!!!
Have finished. Email me at i.mastermind@hotmail.com to remind me if you have completed the mission, (and to email me the last set of numbers again!). Also if you need to email me the answers. :)

Be back soon!
~The Mastermind

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she lives!

Anonymous said...

I've finished. Check your i.mastermind email for further details.

Anonymous said...

I nominated your blog for a couple of blogger choice awards!

International Mastermind said...

wow, thanks! I am so touched! *sniffle*

Anonymous said...

dajaaja tatakalamoo arabeaey! na-um! akaloo sayaraa! >oh yummy!< ahna majnoon! (heh heh)

eternal espionage said...

oh cool idea for your blog...a mission, thing! :D
I think I finished it... having a little bit of trouble with one of them though

btw... cool blog

Zodiac girls said...

like okay I hope you're okay and just wanted to tell you about this site www.blackriderorg.blogspot.com it may look like ours but it's not you can get the whole storie..........and ahna dajaja what?!

Anonymous said...

is the mission to create a list of fifty uknown things about your self? i wasn't sure.....

-liltomboyblue

Anonymous said...

I need the map!

Thumb Biter said...

heyy, didn't Jin Ai complete the mission?? I don't remember the numbers :( DON'T YOU REMEMBER MEEE???